Computers and computer-like devices create noise and interference from the normal activity of the various electrical components that compose a computer. Hard drives, screens, power supplies, memory, etc., all draw current and cause power spikes, and in turn create noise. USB cables are not optimized for high resolution computer audio streaming. Not only do they carry the noise generated in the computer to the USB DAC, they align the power wire inside the cable to the digital signal lines. The signal lines are intertwined with the power line, and electromagnetic interference from the power line affects the cadence of the digital stream. In addition, the metal mounting hardware of the USB cable can pass a current. This allows more electrical interference to work its way into the USB DAC. It’s a poor design for high resolution computer audio.The combination of noise from the computer and the flawed USB cable design affects the sound of computer audio in subtle though impactful ways.
Technically speaking, high resolution computer audio should be the best sounding of all sonic mediums. It’s the most data dense of all digital mediums. However, many audiophiles report getting better sound with vinyl, SACD’s, and CD’s. That is because the USB standard is not optimized for computer audio, until now.
This Digital is Better than Vinyl, find out why
The unique USB Disruptor circuit corrects the problem.USB Disruptor works as a system to optimize the digital signal transfer from the computer to the DAC. The circuit accomplishes three goals:
- The physical separation of the power flow from the USB cable eliminates negative effects on the digital signal lines during signal transfer from computer to DAC.
- The power from the computer is cut out of the loop and replaced with a virtually noise free external power source to cancel any negative effects of loosely regulated computer power.
- The conductive metal mounting hardware of the USB cable is deactivated to prevent computer noise and other extraneous noise from leaking into the DAC.
Let your ears be the judge
USB Disruptor Type B
30 Day Refund Policy: if you're not happy for any reason please return the unit within 30 days of receiving and I will refund the purchase price. (Note: prices have recently increased, however you will find that the improvement is worth many times the current asking price, let your ears be the judge)
Anywhere a USB cable is being used for audio you’ll get immediate audible improvements with the patent pending Disruptor circuit.
- Eliminates that harsh digital sound
- High resolution audio tracks sound as intended: crystal clear and three dimensional
- Our innovative design optimizes USB DAC’s by improving the digital connection to the computer
- Replaces dirty computer power link with external clean power source
- Cuts out negative influence of dirty computer USB power
- Cymbals and violins render perfectly
Please watch our video to learn more
What does the USB Disruptor do?
Please visit our reviews page for professional reviews and dozens of letters from customers: https://usbdisruptor.com/reviews/
USB Disruptor includes a USB Type B adapter. Type B is the most common for USB DAC's. The adapters are interchangeable making USB Disruptor compatible with any USB DAC.
Shipping: USPS Small Flat Rate Box ships anywhere in the US for $7.90, we pass this cost directly to our customers.
*We offer a 30 day no hassle return policy. If you are unhappy for any reason please return the unit to us within 30 days of delivery. It must be in working condition with no cosmetic damage. We will refund the purchase price.
Please return the unit to the following address:
Truth in Systems, LLC, 11 Indian Road, Waltham, MA 02451